We are here to help you with all your glazing and window joinery needs.
Install pet doors
Install new window joinery
Repair latches, hinges & ranch sliders
Wooden, aluminium or PVC joinery
Replace window rubber seals
Protect & rejuvenate oxidised aluminium
Retrofit double glazing
Replace or upgrade old double glazing
You and your pet will enjoy the freedom of having your pet letting themselves in and out of your house.
We supply and install Pet Doors.
MINOR REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Have you got niggly hinges and seals? Stiff ranch sliders? Worn window seals?
We can help with the repair of latches and hinges of windows and ranch sliders and also the replacement of your old shrunken window rubber seals
Get in touch with us and we will find you a solution.
- We use a 14mm spacer bar as our starting point for your glass units – a wider gap = better insulation.
- All glass is matched to todays glass specifications.
- All timber rebates are primed and sealed to protect your frames.
- Any rot or softness of wood is patched, treated or replaced or repaired – Before we proceed!
- We use top quality polyurethane sealants to keep moisture out and secure the glass – NOT FOAM TAPE.
- Our process most often strengthens wooden sashes – stronger than before.
- We deliver you windows primed, sealed and ready to top coat paint.
- We can also can provide a finishing painting service on completion.
- We always give you a free upgrade to Argon Gas.
- You receive a 10 year warranty on our glass.
- The double glazed glass units are matched to your aluminium profile type – we aim to give you the widest possible gap.
- Each aluminium window type takes a different bead type. We match colour and bead type to your windows and doors.
- Ranch sliders and doors are checked separately along with rollers and latches.
- Most often, opening window sashes and caements are replaced – along with new window latches.
- Each unit is fitted with new rubber seals (wedge) and windows cleaned before completion.
- Aluminium rejuvenation service is available for retained older faded or oxidised aluminium joinery.
- Check your quotes – not all glass are equal, Different brands and specification claims can confuse and may not give you the best value.
- Low E glass is better and higher end Low E glass is better still. If you can afford it, it makes sense to do it once as best you can, but… glass is still not as warm as an insulated wall and curtains are still important too.
- You don’t have to have all the same glass in every room – prioritise living and sleeping areas – that is areas where you mostly live in and heat.
- Always get Argon Gas and go for the thickest space between the glass in the unit.
- Don’t wait – If you can only afford a room or two do them, treat it like a project.